ContaKids is an activity, which is addressed to children 2 to 5 years old and their parents or an adult caregiver. Working with the body, the movement and physical contact, parents and children are developing a new form of communication between them.
ContaKids ,is a method which promotes the idea of using the physical contact aiming to develop a more substantial form of communication between the parents and the children in a pleasant way. Working physically and kinetically the child is able to improve his kinetic abilities, his self esteem, while the parents are developing a relationship of trust with their children.
Aims of the method :
- An hour which the child and the parent may share devoted to each other
- Develoment of movement (kinetic) abilities
- Change of everyday ‘s movement routine
- Development of a new, non verbal, communication
- Development of trust and self esteem
22 – 23 July
For information and registrations email to: firstname.lastname@example.org